Anita is someone in our community that we nominated to be the first #rolemaudel because of the impact she has made all around her! Anita is the founder of Potters House as well as a wife and mother.
We want everyone to get to know this sweet soul just a little more, so we had her answer just a few questions:
1) I’m most proud of — my husband & kids…they are not perfect but I think they are pretty amazing people.
2) My biggest talent is — cleaning, organizing, and remembering birthdays.
3) I care most about…people…my family, friends, and our community they are sooo important to me.
4) What give me most joy is…sitting at the beach (I could say “family” but that would be redundant)
5) An interesting fact about me is my husband and I started dating in 8th grade.
6) If I had an alternative life I would…be the person who sets up chairs and umbrellas at the beach.
We love you Anita!
Leave a comment