Fall break is upon us and if you're anything like myself then proper outfit coordination and strategic packing is a top priority! Thankfully, Maude has you covered for all your fashion needs. From the shores to the slopes, stay in style this fall break with some of our favorite versatile pieces!
When packing for a trip I always like to stick to neutral tones such as black, grey, white, and tan, that way you can keep outfit repeating low key and under wraps! This comes in handy when you're worried about keeping your checked bag under 50 lbs.
When the temperature dips and you want to make sure your fall outfit is lit try some of these awesome go-to's: (From the left.)
1. PJ Stripe Romper B/W, Western Buckle Belt Black/ Silver w/ Zealous Bootie Black Leather
2. Off Shoulder Knit Maxi Dress Ivory w/ Zealous Bootie Black Leather
3. Bonnie Deep V Crop Taupe/ Silver, Prairie Midi Dress Black Plaid, Thick Black Choker, w/ Tabbie Wedge Black Patent
4. Ride The Storm Faux Leather Pant Black, Britnee Sweater Top Tan w/ Rico Boot Black
5. Knit CC Beanie Silver, Open Mock Neck Sweater Dress Light Grey w/ Cool Kid Midi Bootie Black Leather
Or if the sea, sand, and sun seem to be calling your name this fall break...
1. Shake It Down Knit Crop Oatmeal, Kerry Ankle Mid Rise Straight Leg Jeans, w/ Tabbie Wedge
2. Dazed And Confused Stripe Dress B/W w/ Noa Peep Toe
3. Beach Pride Crochet Billabong Swim Set w/ Wrap It Up Swim Cover Kimono Black
4. Y Back Cami Top Tan w/ Kerry Ankle Mid Rise Straight Leg Jeans
5. Dazed And Confused Stripe Dress B/W w/ Emma Shaded Vintage Boyfriend Medium Wash
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Leave a comment