Paint the Town Red | What to Wear Guide
Paint the Town Red is one of Fayetteville's favorite fundraising events of the year. Food, drinks, dancing and dressing up -- all for a great cause.
You can pick up tickets by clicking here
. Once you've done that read on to some awesome outfit inspiration!
Here are our top five picks for what to wear to this year's Party with a Purpose.
1. Velvet: So leather and sequins aren't your thing, but you'd still like to turn it up a notch? Velvet is the way to go. Black, emerald, or deep red looks elegant but not stuffy.
2. Sequins: Sport a sequin jacket over your favorite LBD or go all out in a sequin mini. Everyone can use a little sparkle. Not into dresses? No problem. Pair it with your favorite blouse and a midi skirt for a more romantic feel.
3. Suit up: Jumpsuit up, that is. If comfort is your thing, a sleek jumpsuit is the way to go. It's easy, comfortable and sexy. What more could you want?
4. Go for the Gold: When all else fails, find a gold statement piece -- earrings or necklace -- and pair with black. Grab your go-to black pieces, whether pants (we suggest a leather pair just to funk it up) and a top or your favorite LBD. You have that "I look fabulous but I didn't try too hard" look because well -- you didn't!
5. Ditch the Denim: We all know how tempting it is to throw a sweater or a blouse with your favorite skinnies. But this is your chance to get a little glam and have some fashion fun -- don't miss out! (Plus, nothing says comfort like a pair of tights.)