10. What better way to commemorate your fun-filled summer than, well, another night of fun? Brace the back-to-school blues with face painting and coloring for the little ones and wine and snacks for you.
9. Help keep Fayetteville funky! Because you kind of love that this town is one-of-a-kind.
8. We're inviting you...so you're kind of a big deal! Use #maudewall before everyone else does. You influencer, you.
7. Find the perfect pouch in your favorite pretty print from Valere Rene Handbags and then savor your favorite flavored macaroon from Alchemy (but not before staging the perfect Instagram photo). All while feeling good about it, too. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis. Help a great cause and support local businesses? Um, win-win.
6. Zuzu's Petals will be there making flower crowns that you can wear in your photo. Yep, you finally have a reason to where one of these without being a bride or bridesmaid. You are welcome.
5. Crown Beauty will have a beauty bar! They will be there to spruce you up for your close-up. We all know they work wonders.
4. Shop for a great cause...100% of proceeds from Maude sales between 5-7 p.m. will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis.
3. Get a fully edited photo by Jo Johnson Photography. Yep, you read that right. Jo will be there taking photos in front of the color wall for a $50 donation to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
2. Support Team Mackenzie! Our dear friend Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis. She is one of the strongest women we know. Plus, she's a sophomore at the University of Arkansas. Let's show her some Razorback love.
1. Be a part of something bigger. They are so close to finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. Proceeds from this event will be donated directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. So come Saturday at 5pm and celebrate Fayetteville's newest addition and help us raise money to #CureCF!